Friday, January 9, 2009

FiRsT B-dAy HeRe







Last Jan. o4 was my first bday here in my foriegn land. I thought i would be more happier now since I have my husband with me this time, but I still feel some emptiness here inside my heart. I miss my family back home. I miss there hug and kiss during this day od my life. I miss them bad. Mom and dad dress our kicthen and mom made a spag Jan. 4 there which is Jan. 3 here, we were online and having a voice webcaming chat. And that's make
feel special.

Mom invited us to have lunch outside, they pick us up then went to Nampa around 35 minutes drive from Boise. They greeted me, they hug me and they sung happy bday while in the road. When were in the resturant all wiatress come over in our table and let me stand on the chair and make me dance while they sung OMG look like i wanted to be mealted. Oma hand me her tiny bday gift still wrapped in xmas gift :), I open it and it's my Black Gold Hill ring. " Thank's Oma". Mom hand me her basket of wonderful nice flowers with a letter in it, when i read it, it was a driving lesson package " OMG" :) I feel I'm not ready yet. " Thanks Mom, dad, and nobert" .


I already got hubby bday gift for me a Wii karaoke " thanks for that Bie" and a song for my son and a bunch of happy bday mommy and a bunch of kiss from James. " thank you my little poopsy".


I thank God for giving me other year to live with my family here, my wish is for everbody that both side of my family will be always safe and procted by GOD. They may all have a good health specaily Omma. I ask God to make my family intact and feel love everyday. That's what most important things i wanted in this world. I am happy with what I have already.

No comments: