Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks for the high technology.




I been here for 2 months and so, I met few friends already where I first knew thru Friendster for many years too. I am glad when I arrived here these friendster I have on my list welcome me here in my new place Boise, Idaho. It is always a nice feelings when they show eagerness to be friend of you. I am happy to be a member of Friendster, and able to interact with people who i will be friends of in the future. I may not see them often since they are busy with family and work but we guys able to chat and talked in the phone. I am also happy to met someone here from Boise by accident, I was browsing online and read some topic about a Filipina who swept away by a wave,that's where i met my new friend. It is a very wonderful feelings to know someone from the same homeland, it makes us feel where home and makes us feel where not alone. I am hoping this friends i met were stay for long. Thanks that we have a high technology now a days, it lead us to met friends online.

2 comments:

JED said...

heheh, saon. starring kaayo ko oi!! ngisi ra ba kaayo!! heheheh.. but it is a good pic of us..(thumbs up) ;-)

well sis, am so dang darn glad to met you oi, saon! nabuhian ko dgo oi ng mamet kita online, well thanks to ate ces dn from oregon,heheh..

sis, broadcast kaajo friendster oi, baydan ta ka sa friendster sis kay imo man advertize ilaha site!! hehehe.. miss you today sis..

Unknown said...

hi Bevs....hehe pwede request...dako-dakoa pod na gamay imo font oi, kay batan-on pa baya ko kaayo, maski naa ko salamin, lisod japon ko basa oi...hehe in fairness, nice posts sis, anyway, i changed my blog title from "Coffee and Cream" to "Home & Family"..kay basig ingon ka nga nasaag ka ug visit...see yah at WOF