Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dad's, Susan's and Oma's Bday




We missed to celebrate my Mom in law bday, last Sept 18, due to the fact that our visa was not in our hand yet. But its still ok since we still able to celebrate Dad's bday which was Nov. 20 and Susan's bday which was Nov. 21 also our wedding day and Oma's bday. During Dad's bday we were at their place, the whole family together with our kids, we have home made cake, some cookies and jello, oma made it all. hmmmm taste all good especialy the German cake oma baked. we just celebrate Dad's and Susan Bday and the two of them are happy. Oma,s bday was last Dec. 4 we went t their place and went to Chuck-a-rama a buffet resturant, Oma was emotional since its her first bday without opa, i told her she dont need to be sad, cuz opa will be sad in heaven too, i told her its all ok, since me and James is here now and will love her alot too. All of the sudden my Oma embraced me and told me to come over her room and told me " I am very happy that you and James is here now and I do love u too. I have something for u my sweet daugther and hope u like it" Its a blinky bracelet, not sure what how they call it but i know its precious, i was shocked since its her bday and she the one who giving me something, well really i have something for her too, came from Philippines a a simple tissue holder made of bamboo, and she love it too. well im just feel lucky to have them all, they are all good and nice to us. Pic above was the bracelet Oma gave me, isnt it nice?

No comments: