Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'ts my Son 3rd bday and first bday here in US.











Yerterday Dec. 20 was James 3rd bday and his first bday here at USA our new home. The family gathered at POJO's party place. With home made cake Oma made and some of my recepi like crbonara, maja de blanca and bread mogue and pizza from the place we all set the party. I have invited one f my newy found friends who also from CDO with her hubby and her daugther. Seeing James with hid dad helping him unwrapped his present is the most wonderful picture yesterday for me, seing my son happy with what he had is a plus, but deep inside my heart i miss my parents and my little brother, they should be around and will happy for James too but, were here and they are far away from us. But they already greet James Dec 20 at Philippines time thru voice chat with cam. My dad, mom and Jeu sung happy bday to you for him. They talked and they laugh, which is nice and help us ease the missing part of us here. So anyway back to the party, we played, we eat and we ride, all of us are happy especialy the kids around. We went home with prices in our hands. So after the party we drop at mom place and other 2 present were waiting there. A nice big and a table tools with tools of course lol! Again his eyes role and went big with the word WOW! here is some of the picture from yesterday








No comments: