Monday, December 1, 2008

my life here at my foreign land


It's been our 2 weeks here in the foreign land of United State of America where we need immigrate our selves cuz my husband work is here. At first we are waiting for this all our life to be together, it took us 4 years to reach and finally we already had the VISA were waiting for.


At first I thought I will feel so happy cuz Im finally with my husband arms, knowing inside on me i feel some guilt of leaving my family, my mom, dad, my little bro and some of my relatives who is close to me and to my son. I feel lonely, I feel sad, right now I even feel like going back home to give them a tight hug, I misses them all. Though we have the internet to help us ease the pain of missing them, yet it doesnt enough at all. But seeing their smiles makes me feel better and hearing there voice. Thanks for the technology we have now.


In other side, me and James feel so welcome here, my parents inlaw are so nice, they are full of love and joy for us, they treat us good, they treat us like they are trying to pay the days were not here with them. they are wonderful to us, not only them but include grandma, sis , bro and dog alex have. I thank God for them.
What really counts now, we are COMPLETE FAMILY now.

No comments: