Friday, December 19, 2008

fake nails, why are they are expensive?




I just arrived from the nails salon. My loving mom pick me up here at home so we can go to the salon for our nails. My loving husband look like want to pampered me, he called mom and asked mom if she can accompany me too a salon since he never went to any. So around 10am mom is here already and i run so james wont noticed me walking, means daddy will babysit our son for the first time. Anyway were at the Salon and this vitamess woman intertain us immedaitely. ME and mom will have the famous FRENCH TIP styles. Well at first i thought it will done just quick for were using fake nails, but i was wrong it tooked us almost 1hr and so till were done with everything. Its a lot of worked, gosh, to think that they using some high techonology to done our nails, but yeah the worked is pretty nice and wonderful heres how my new nails look like on the top. And gess cant believed how expensive it was, 44$ for those work. But isnt it worth for everything? I love it and my mom loved her nails too. Thanks Mom and Thanks Hubby.


1 comment:

Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.