Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our First White Christmas here in Daddy's arms.












Dec. 24, 2008 was the day we celebrated our first White Christmas with Alex and his loving family. We gathered at mom and dad's place at 4pm. Everybody is there no on is absent. Everybody is dress and happy, but most off all kids are the most happy creature during that time, they run, they sung Xmas song, they are excited to open there Christmas presents. But I feel a little bad during that time, I miss home, I miss my mom, dad and my little brother. I miss giving gifts to my little cousins. Last Christmas, I wrapped many gifts as I could for them, to make them happy, to see there's smiles. It's not a big deal to me anymore, I'm not a kid anymore who wish for many gifts when Christmas is coming, wish that Santa will have for me, now i can say I am the Santa for my Son, my little brother and for my little cousins. I just love seeing them smile during those kinds of days. There simple " thank you ate" is enough for me, that's all i wanted to hear. Anyway we start by eating and before that mom thank God by praying on the table, she thank God for having me and James this Christmas, and I feel the same way too. When everybody is full now we sat on the living room and mom played a German Christmas song, instead of singing James just decided to dance. LOL. But kids going nuts now and they keep going to the big Christmas tree and take a glance to all presents that were there. So dad told mom lets start giving them gifts. Alex is the one assign
the steps:
he gave one of the gifts and the one who got gifts will go to the one who gave the gift for them and hug and kiss and say thank you, then kid will go at Alex and get a gift and will give it to owner of the gift then do the hugging and kissing and the thank u thing.

James was excited, he always have excitement in his face even its not his turn yet, he helped the girls open there gifts and do so his uncle Norbert ( his dad twin). He his funny cuz every time he received a clothing he will return it to the one who gave it to him and say thank you hahahaha (his just a kid), but every time he got toys he will sit on the corner near the box and seriously will open the gift, then go to the one who gave it to him and give a hug and kiss and his sweet thank you. This is his many gifts so far in Christmas, and the shocking gifts he had was the big CAR in the character of MCQUEEN in CARS the movie, that what James have in his room, all CARS character.





I also got a Jewelry set from my in laws earrings and necklace white and black diamond and cash from Oma and a Digi cam from hubby and me and Alex got a turbo cooker from mom and dad. I made a Christmas card for them with key chain inside for me the thoughts is the most important in that card. When everybody read it, i was shocked that they have all tears in there eyes. They hug me and whisper that " we love u and James and you both are our gifts" :( . Really I am very much happy and proud of them, Alex family are the most wonderful person I met in my entire life, aside from own family back home that I miss alot.






Dear Lord I do thank you for the my additional family here, not for the gifts i received this Christmas, I also do thank you for making us safe here and my family back home. I also want to thank you for all the pain and trials i had for the past few years, it made me stronger and better person now. Happy Bday Papa Jesus.

No comments: