Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Travel Channel

Last night me and hubby was watching a tv, were watching the show called " Travel Channel " http://www.travelchannel.com/ . I was happy seeing that they featured Philippines on that show. It was all about filipino's foods and delacacy we have. Watching it made me miss the Philippines even more, seeing those filipino food like RM( testes of a cow/horse), Balot ( broiled egg w/chicks inside), Isaw ( chicken, pig intestine) and in my surprize they also show my especialty dessert called Topioca ( pearl sago). Then also visited some beautiful places like Palawan and it's beaches, caves and some farm. OMG I miss them all and while watching it I feel so proud of our nation. Philippines is just one of the best country foriegners needs to visit.

No comments: