Friday, December 5, 2008

I feel welcome in here.

being here at my husband place is not easy step to deal with at first. But I thank God for always giving me a blessing that a MONEY cant buy with, my husband's family. They are so loving they are so real to me and to my son James Angelo there half half breed grandson, they are a blessing to us, they are such a loving family to us. I feel i am bless to have them, since i know not everyone is lucky to have such a loving parent's in law. Me and James feel so close to them, we can talk anything with out being shy and James can play with his grandparents too, and take note we have extra playmate too its Moriz our little doggy dog who is so sweet and heavy. I just love being here cuz we feel welcome by them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

blessed ta bevs that we have a loving family.. Wish you all the happiness this holidays maski wala ta sa pinas, I know dili kompleto ang happiness kay wala ato parents, but life must go on!
Ingats Mare!